Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- 3/4 pound raw jumbo shrimp (21/25 count), peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Adobo Seasoning
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 large avocado, cut into wedges
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
- Fill a large bowl with ice and water and set it nearby.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil over high heat. Using a slotted spoon, slowly lower the eggs into the water, being careful not to crack them on the bottom of the pot. Cook the eggs for exactly 6 minutes for soft-boiled runny yolks and cooked whites, or 12 minutes for firm yolks and whites. Transfer the eggs to the ice bath and let cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and slice them in half.
- Place the bacon in a large nonstick skillet and set it over medium-high heat. Cook until the bacon is browned, about 5 minutes, then flip and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes more. Transfer the cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess grease. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the rendered fat from the skillet.
- Once the bacon slices are cool enough to handle, chop them in half and set aside.
- Return the skillet with the reserved bacon fat to medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, season with the Adobo Seasoning, and cook until they are pink and firm, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Arrange the greens, shrimp, tomatoes, eggs, avocado, onion, and bacon on a large serving platter. Dress with the vinaigrette, garnish with the dill, and serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post