Grilled Chicken with Raspberry Peach Sauce
You’ll never opt for fried again.
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon wheat-free tamari soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each), gently pounded to 1/3-inch thickness
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Additional sliced peaches and raspberries for garnish (optional)
- Mix oil, tamari, ginger, garlic and lemon juice in a large zip-top plastic bag or glass bowl.
- Add chicken, and seal bag or cover bowl tightly. Marinate 30 minutes to 8 hours, stirring periodically.
- Place raspberries, peach slices, juice and maple syrup in blender or food processor. Cover, and blend on high speed 1 minute or until smooth.
- Heat blended mixture to a simmer in 1-quart saucepan; then reduce heat and cover. Keep warm on lowest setting.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Grill chicken 7 minutes; then flip and grill another 4 to 5 minutes. Wait 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place 1 tablespoon of raspberry sauce on a serving plate. Place chicken on sauce. Drizzle with additional tablespoon of sauce. Garnish with additional peaches and raspberries if desired.
You’ll never opt for fried again after tasting this fresh, perfect-for-picnics chicken.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 177mg | Fiber: 2g