Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ceremonial-grade matcha
- 2 scoops Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or half-dropper stevia (optional)
- In a tea kettle or small pot, warm either coconut milk or almond milk.
- Add the warm milk, coconut oil and coconut butter to a blender.
- Next, add your ceremonial-grade matcha and collagen protein. (When choosing matcha at the grocery store or online, opt for an organic, GMO-free option with no added sugars or other ingredients.)
- If you’d like to sweeten your matcha green tea latte, you may add a touch of maple syrup or stevia.
- Blend on high until your mixture is well-combined and frothy.
- Pour into your favorite mug. If you’d like, you can top with a little cinnamon, and then enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Dr. Josh Axe, co-founder of Ancient Nutrition
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post