Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Air fryer
- 1/3 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup small-diced pepperoni
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat air fryer at 325°F for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except marinara sauce, mixing until smooth. Add dry ingredients to bowl and mix until well combined.
- Form mixture into nine (1") balls and place on ungreased pizza pan. It’s fine if pizza balls are touching. Place pan in air fryer basket and cook 12 minutes.
- Transfer balls to a large plate. Serve warm with marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Excerpted from The “I Love My Air Fryer” Gluten-Free Recipe Book by Michelle Fagone. Copyright © 2019 by Simon & Schuster, Inc. Used with permission of the publisher, Adams Media, a division of Simon & Schuster. All rights reserved.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post