Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 8 ounces Barilla Gluten-Free Penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Transfer the pasta to a bowl and toss with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, rosemary, parsley, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the air fryer and cook at 400°F for 9-12 minutes, tossing every couple of minutes.
- Serve with Barilla Marinara or Kefir Artichoke Dip
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post