It’s the protein-rich creamy goodness you already love with an extra kick of sweetness and fruit.
If you don’t have popsicle molds, use paper Dixie cups, which you can easily peel away once the treat is frozen.
- 1 cup of your favorite Simple Truth Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup fresh fruit
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey
- Combine and process the ingredients in an ice-cream maker, or blend the ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Pour the processed mixture into individual popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Insert sticks.
- Return to freezer for at least 4 hours.