- 1 apple, pear or peach (can used canned) or
- 2 tablespoons of jam
- 1 8-inch tortilla
- 1 wedge of The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Cheese
- 1 Mini Babybel Original
- Slice the fruit, sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning, and transfer to a resealable plastic bag.
At the hut:
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spread The Laughing Cow wedge over half of the tortilla.
- Place sliced fruit or spread the jam on top of the cheese.
- Chop the Mini Babybel into small chunks and layer them on top of the fruit.
- Fold the tortilla and place it on the heated skillet. Let it cook until cheese is slightly melted and tortilla is lightly browned. Flip and brown the other side.
More mountainside recipes and tips: