Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup diced carrots (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup JUST egg or 4 JUST egg folded
- 4 cups cooked, cold white jasmine rice (store-bought)
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- Prep the ingredients: Measure out and have all ingredients organized in prep bowls or on a baking sheet before starting the cooking process.
- Stir-fry the vegetables: Preheat a tablespoon of oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and sauté for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add in the garlic, peas and carrots and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Once tender, remove from skillet.
- Cook the JUST Egg: Lower heat to medium and add a teaspoon of oil to the skillet. Pour in the JUST Egg and scramble like an egg, stirring occasionally, until all the liquid is cooked through.
- Stir-fry everything together: Once the JUST Egg is cooked, add in another tablespoon of oil and the cold rice. Mix until the rice is coated with the oil. Add in the cooked veggies, soy sauce, sesame oil and cilantro. Stir-fry everything together until heated through. Taste for soy sauce and garnish with sliced green onions. Serve with Sriracha hot sauce.
Recipe courtesy of JUST egg.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post