Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 2 cups
For the Almond Milk Base:
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, soaked
- 3 cups filtered water
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- Pinch of sea salt
Optional Add-ins (choose one):
- 3/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon blue algae powder
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon acai powder, with 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Drain and rinse almonds and place in a high-speed blender along with water, pitted dates, and salt.
- Process mixture for 30 seconds and strain through cheesecloth or a fine mesh bag to remove pulp. Discard pulp or reserve for another use.
- Rinse blender and process strained milk with 1 add-in for 20 seconds or until smooth. Serve flavored milk warm or chilled.
Excerpted from Naturally, Delicious Desserts: 100 Sweet But Not Sinful Treats © 2020 By Danny Seo. Photograph by Rikki Snyder. Published by Gibbs Smith.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post