Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 cup canned chickpeas
- 1 cup sugar snap peas cut in half
- 1 heirloom carrot thinly shaved
- 1/2 cup baby kale
- 1 watermelon radish thinly sliced
- 1 radish thinly sliced
Spicy Yogurt Sauce:
- 1/2 cup FAGE Total
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce or Sriracha sauce
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook wild rice per package direction. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix Greek yogurt, hot sauce, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Spoon half the wild rice into each bowl and top with chickpeas, snap peas, carrots, kale, watermelon, and radish. Top with Spicy Yogurt Sauce and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post