Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 cups frozen, shelled edamame
- 1 (8-ounce) package glass rice noodles
- 2 cups finely shredded purple cabbage
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup sugar peas or snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cucumber, cut in half down the middle, sliced into moons
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- Sriracha sauce, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the edamame, and stir. When the water returns to a boil, add the noodles. Remove from the heat, and let sit for 6 minutes. Add cabbage to noodles and hot water to soften. Stir, and let sit for 2 minutes. Immediately drain in a colander, and pat dry with a towel.
- Place in a serving bowl, and add sesame oil. Toss lightly to coat the noodles and vegetables.
- Add remaining vegetables, cilantro, peanuts and chicken.
- Whisk dressing ingredients. If too thick, add a little water to thin it out. Season with Sriracha sauce as desired.
- Dress salad, and stir gently to coat well.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post