Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3/4 cup Barilla® Traditional Tomato Sauce (or Barilla® Savory Herb sauce)
- 1 22-ounce ball store-bought pizza dough, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups smoked mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus shaved for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Drizzle a rimmed sheet tray with 2 tablespoons olive oil and evenly spread to coat the surface.
- Add pizza dough to baking pan and turn to coat. Gently pat and stretch dough into the four corners of the pan to make a rectangle-like shape.
- Spread sauce evenly over the dough leaving a 1/2-inch crust. Sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella.
- Add Brussels sprouts, shallots and rosemary.
- Drizzle with remaining 1-tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with chives. Top with shaved Parmesan. Slice into squares for serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post