Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound yellow or red potatoes large dice
- 3 large carrots ½-inch rounds
- 1 medium yellow onion large dice
- 1 large Granny Smith or Honeycrisp apple large dice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- ½ salt divided
- Freshly ground pepper
- boneless chicken thighs (about 1½ pounds)
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh herbs (any combination rosemary, thyme, sage, oregano, parsley)
- ¼ cup salted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes, carrots, onion and apple on a large rimmed sheet pan. Toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp salt and pepper. Nestle chicken thighs in vegetables, and sprinkle chicken with remaining 1 tsp salt. Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Roast 25 minutes, until vegetables are easily pierced with a fork.
- Whisk herbs into melted butter, and drizzle over chicken and vegetables.
Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 42g | Sodium: 1062mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post