Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 1/2 cups store-bought arrabbiata tomato sauce
- 12 eggs
- 5 1/2 ounces leeks; sliced up to 1 inch into the greens
- 7 ounces frozen green peas
- 10 ounces red lentils
- pinch of salt
- pinch of chile flakes
- pinch of cumin
- In a medium-sized pot, boil the lentils according to instructions on the package.
- Add tomatoes, leeks and peas into a pan or casserole dish with lid.
- When hot, crack the eggs on top and add some salt and optional spices, like chile flakes and ground cumin.
- Cover the pan and cook over low heat until egg whites set, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with the lentils and enjoy!
Did you know that lentils are not only rich in protein and minerals, but also high in dietary fiber and vitamin B!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post