Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 10 pieces (2 oz each) beef tenderloin
- 10 slices prosciutto di parma
- 10 tablespoons balsamic vinegar Academia
- 1/2 cup broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and black pepper
- Grilled veggies such as radicchio, zucchini, asparagus or anything seasonal
- 1 cup shaved Parmigiano
- Season meat on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each piece with a slice of prosciutto, secure with toothpicks.
- Sear on both sides and continue cooking in the oven at 375 for 3 minutes or until medium rear.
- Deglaze with vinegar and stock, let reduce to 1/3 of its original amount.
- Thicken up the sauce with cold butter.
- Serve medium, with sauce, shaved Parmigiano over the top and grilled veggies on the side.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post