Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Mashed cauliflower
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 10 strips bacon, cooked and sliced or crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Evenly spread the mashed cauliflower in an 8-inch round casserole dish or 3½-quart cast-iron braiser.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the cauliflower, then top with the chicken and bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the cheese is browned and bubbling.
- Let cool slightly, garnish with the green onions, and serve!
Excerpted from Cook Once, Eat All Week by Cassy Joy Garcia, copyright 2019. Reprinted with permission by Victory Belt Publishing Inc. Photos by Cassy Joy Garcia.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post