Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- Primal Kitchen Steak Sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, if desired.
- Heat a grill to high and brush grill grate with an oiled towel, or spray grate with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray.
- Brush both sides of each mushroom cap with Primal Kitchen Steak Sauce.
- Cook mushrooms for 5-7 minutes per side; turn over and cook for 5-7 minutes on the other side.
- Remove mushrooms from grill and place on large plate or platter.
- Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley on top, and serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post