Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Refrigerated pizza dough (or any prepared pizza dough ball)
- Vegetable oil (for grill grates)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes (canned is fine)
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons shaved Parmesan
- 1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella
- Preheat grill to high heat (475° on a gas grill).
- Roll out dough into a circle. Oil grill grates with vegetable oil. Immediately place dough directly on the grill. Working quickly, brush with olive oil and sprinkle oregano and salt over the top. Spread tomatoes evenly over dough.
- Add prosciutto, basil, Parmesan and mozzarella. Place lid on grill for about 2–3 minutes. Once the bottom is crusty, use tongs to rotate pizza a quarter-turn at a time, every couple of minutes. Close lid each time. Cook about 7–9 minutes, until dough is crisp and toppings are melted. Watch carefully; cooking times will vary by dough thickness.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post