Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 servings of you favorite pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 yellow onions, diced
- 1 medium leek, sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch knob of ginger, peeled and minced
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 5 stalks celery (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Prepare the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onions, leek, garlic, and ginger, and sauté for 5 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
- Add the vegetable broth, carrots, celery, and dill, and bring to a simmer. Cover the pot and simmer for 15–20 minutes, until the carrots and celery are tender. Add the cooked pasta to the pot and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post