Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 medium sized cauliflower, bite-sized florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons curry powder divided
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place cauliflower in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Toss with olive oil and 1 tsp curry powder. Roast 15 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, lime juice, remaining 2 tsp curry powder and salt.
- Add chickpeas, bell pepper and coconut-curry sauce to cauliflower; stir to combine. Cook 10 minutes; then stir in peas and raisins. Cook a final 5 minutes, until sauce is bubbling.
- Serve chickpeas and vegetables with any extra sauce spooned over top.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 1405mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 20g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post