Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 Cali'flour Foods Original Italian Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 6 oz ball of burrata cheese
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 2 fresh figs cut in half (optional)
- 1 cup fresh arugula or beet greens
- 1 tablespoon fig jam (substitute apricot or pomegranate jam if needed)
- 1 fresh lemon
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Prepare Pizza Crust:
- Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- On prepared crust, tear burrata into small pieces and scatter across crust surface.
- Next, top with prosciutto slices and fresh figs (if using).
- Drizzle with jam. Return to high broil to warm cheese, about 2-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Dress arugula with a squeeze of lemon, drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve pizza topped with greens and enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared on the Cali'flour Foods' blog.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post