Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla® Campanelle pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Sliced green onions, chopped fresh parsley, minced carrot, minced celery, and/or additional buffalo wing sauce, optional
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt to taste
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano
Alfredo Sauce Procedure:
- Bring milk and cream to boil, lower the heat and add garlic powder. Meanwhile dilute corn starch with water, add to the sauce along with salt, whisk well and simmer for two minutes. Turn off heat, stir in cheese.
- Heat oven to 350°F; spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large pot, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the pasta. Stir gently, then cook pasta 8 minutes; remove from heat. Drain well, and toss with olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, Alfredo sauce, ½ cup buffalo wing sauce, and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Stir until well combined and transfer to baking dish. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and the blue cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, uncovered, or until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.
- Before serving, top with sliced green onions, chopped fresh parsley, minced carrot, minced celery, and/or additional buffalo wing sauce, if desired.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post