Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 6 people
- Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, in total
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 cup Prosciutto di Parma, Julienne cut
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 pint multicolor cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula roughly chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- Boil the pasta according to directions
- Meanwhile, sauté the shallot with half of the olive oil in a hot pan for two minutes, add the Prosciutto and cherry tomatoes and blister over high heat for two minutes.
- Deglaze with wine, reduce to half, stir in the cream and arugula, season with salt and pepper, and bring to simmer.
- Drain pasta, mix with the creamy sauce and stir in the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post