Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound plum tomatoes chopped (may substitute 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini sliced thin
- 1/4 cup fresh basil torn
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes or until garlic turns golden in color.
- Add zucchini to skillet and sauté for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and basil; simmer 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post