Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 pounds cuttlefish
- 7 ounces breadcrumbs
- 2 ounces grated Pecorino cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 ounces salted capers
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the cuttlefish, without tearing them in half. Remove the bone, the ink sack and the interiors, skin and eyes. Wash well under running water, then drip dry.
In the meantime, prepare the stuffing:
- Finely chop the cuttlefish tentacles, peeled garlic, flat-leaf parsley and capers.
- Beat an egg in a plate with Parmigiano Reggiano, salt and pepper.
- Add the breadcrumbs and the previously chopped ingredients.
- Mix well, then use this to stuff the cuttlefish and close with a toothpick.
- Place the cuttlefish in an oil-greased and wine-doused baking dish and bake for about 1 hour at 200°C (400°F).
- When done, let cool for a couple of minutes and then serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post