Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla® Angel Hair
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1/4 cut yellow onion thinly chopped
- 24 ounces Italian-style tomato “passata”
- 4 tablespoons chopped pistachios tasted
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, sauté the chopped onions with half of the extra-virgin olive oil for three minutes over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Drain pasta, toss with tomato sauce and remaining olive oil, and top with toasted pistachios before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post