Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Ziti
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups chicken stock, no added salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine, dry
- 5 ounces Brie, 1/2 inch cubes
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat butter in large skillet, over medium-high heat. Add shallots and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and caramelize approximately 4-5 minutes. Add turkey and brown. Add Marsala and reduce by half. Add chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, drain the pasta.
- Fold pasta, parsley and turkey mixture together. Season with salt to taste.
- Spray casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Place turkey pasta mixture in casserole dish, spreading evenly. Top with cheese and bake for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post