Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounces canned diced tomatoes (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 5 ounces white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pot over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear, about 8 to 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms. Cook until the liquid is reduced by about half, 10 to 15 minutes. Add more salt and pepper to taste, if needed. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving, if desired.
Tip: This dish goes well over zero net carb shirataki pasta or with shirataki noodles mixed in.Excerpted from Low Carb Yum Simple Keto Meals For Beginners: 125+ Low Carb Recipes for Two or More © 2021 by Lisa MarcAurele. Photography © 2021 by Lauren Volo for Big Leo. Reproduced by permission of Mariner Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Serving: 1cuo | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2263g | Fiber: 2g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post