Photo Credit: Shutterstock
These date balls are made with all-natural ingredients and are so tasty even kids love them!
Share this Post
Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 1 dozen balls
- 3/4 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 1/3 cup pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Hemp or chia seeds, optional
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except for hemp or chia seeds. Process until smooth. (This may take longer than you think.)
- Roll dough into balls.
- If desired, roll balls in hemp or chia seeds.