Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat kefir (up to 1 cup depending on how thick you like it)
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 2 teaspoons tahini or other nut butter*
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Combine ingredients in a glass jar.
- Mix, cover and place in the fridge.
For best results, allow the flavors to meld overnight and enjoy the next day! Double the recipe to serve 2! * You can leave out the nut butter and substitute with 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post