Photo Credit: Kayleigh Lockhart for Vital Proteins
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Instant Pot Soup
Craving something quick and comforting? We’ve got just the recipe. This easy Instant Pot chicken soup is ready in 25 minutes or less.
Share this Post
Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Instant Pot
- 1 pound chicken
- 1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes (drained from oil)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoons garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves (for garnish)
- Turn your Instant Pot on sauté mode. Heat the oil in the bottom of the insert and add the chopped onion and garlic and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add chicken breast, sun-dried tomatoes, bell pepper, oregano, cumin, paprika, cayenne and chicken stock. Give it a quick stir and cover the Instant Pot with the lid. Set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure. Once the timer beeps, release the pressure by gently moving the valve to “venting.”
- Remove chicken breast from the Instant Pot and transfer to a cutting board. Shred the cooked chicken breast with 2 forks then return back to the pot.
- Stir in the coconut milk and Bone Broth Collagen. Turn the Instant Pot to sauté mode to heat up the chicken soup while stirring until smooth. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh cilantro. Then enjoy!
Also try: substitute Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides for 4 scoops Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen This collagen recipe originally appeared on Vital Proteins®' Lively blog.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post