Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 medium green onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 cups chopped spinach, kale, turnip greens, collards or Swiss chard
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened reduced fat (light) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Ancient Nutrition Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Prep all the veggies.
- Melt the oil in large soup pan over medium heat and sauté the green onions and garlic for 1–2 minutes, until translucent.
- Stir in the chopped broccoli. Sauté until the broccoli turns bright green, stirring frequently.
- Add the basil and additional chopped greens. Cover and steam-sauté for 3–4 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables to a food processor or high-speed blender. If using a blender, process in two batches. Add a little coconut milk and process until smooth.
- Transfer the puréed vegetables back to the pot and add the remaining coconut milk along with the broth, salt and curry powder. Reheat gently for 10 minutes over medium heat and stir. Serve.
This recipe originally appeared on Ancient Nutrition.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.7g | Protein: 32.3g | Fat: 18.8g | Saturated Fat: 15.1g | Sodium: 195mg | Fiber: 13.1g | Sugar: 11.5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post