Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Rock glass or mason jar
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup organic unsweetened blueberry juice
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup seltzer water
- Blueberries, mint leaves, or lime wheel
- Muddle most of the mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Add the blueberry juice, gin, lime juice, maple syrup, and ice and shake well for 10 seconds. Strain the contents of the shaker into an ice-filled rocks glass or Mason jar and top off with the seltzer.
- Garnish with blueberries and the remaining mint leaves or lime wheel and serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post