Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 large bunch purple kale, washed and chopped
- 2 half-pints blackberries; washed, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup raw pecan halves
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, shaved
- Toss kale, half the berries, green onions, cucumber, chicken and pecans in a serving bowl.
- Place oil, vinegar, remaining berries, syrup, salt and pepper in a small blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Serve on top of salad with shaved cheese.
Calories: 624kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 45g | Sodium: 1200mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 10g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine