Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
These delicious muffins can help curb carb cravings in your keto phase, and they have added nutritional benefits too. The water content and fiber in the zucchini will help keep your digestion regular and blood sugar levels steady, and you’ll also get some sweetness from the chocolate chips. They will freeze for up to 2 months, too, so you can make a couple batches in advance and save them for later.
Share this Post
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini strained
- 1/2 cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line each well of a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine coconut flour, cocoa, coffee granules, sweetener, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a medium bowl.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stirring just enough to incorporate ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into each well. Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from tin and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post