Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 12 ounces silken tofu, drained
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips (such as Enjoy Life), melted
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth No-Stir Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Grade-A Amber Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut cream topping
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 cups Simple Truth Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Combine crust ingredients in a food processor. Press into a pie plate and place in the fridge to set.
- Place filling ingredients in a blender and process until very smooth. Pour into crust and freeze for at least 2 hours, or until set.
- Top pie with chocolate chips, then cut and serve. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post