Photo Credit: siggi's
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Macaroons
You can’t just have one of these delicious macaroons made with siggi’s yogurt, strawberries, and dark chocolate.
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup siggi’s 2% lingonberry & strawberry yogurt
- 1 ½ tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix flaxseed meal with 2 ½ tablespoons of water. Whisk until well combined and let sit for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add coconut, strawberries, and siggi’s yogurt and mix well. Add flax mixture and coconut oil. Stir until combined.
- Use a tablespoon measure to scoop mixture, tightly pack, then place on prepared baking sheet. Place cookies in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- Heat chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double boiler or in the microwave using low heat until melted, and stir to combine. Dip macaroons in the melted chocolate and place back on the parchment paper. Drizzle macaroons with extra chocolate. Place in fridge until chocolate sets.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sugar: 6g