Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 ¼ cup creamy of celery soup
- 3 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (10-ounce) can of biscuits
- Put all ingredients—except the biscuits—in a crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- About an hour before serving, remove the chicken and pull into pieces; then return shredded chicken to the pot.
- Tear the biscuit dough into small pieces, and roll into dumplings. Add to the soup and cook until dough is no longer raw in the center.
BUY IT: IMAGINE NATURAL CREATIONS CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS SOUP
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post