Photo Credit: Gina Kleinworth
Steamed Asian-style dumplings stuffed with meat and vegetables and dipped in sauce are a huge crowd pleaser for all ages.
Share this Post
Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Air fryer
- Oil, for spraying
- 6 ounces finely chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 16 square wonton wrappers
- Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment and spray lightly with oil.
- Pour some water into a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken, scallions, onions, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
- Working in small batches, lay out the wonton wrappers on a work surface.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture in the center of each wrapper.
- Using your finger, moisten the edges of the wonton wrapper with water and fold into a triangle. Press the edges to seal. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Place the potstickers in a single layer in the prepared basked and spray liberally with oil. You may need to work in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook at 400°F for 5 to 6 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with the sauce on the side for dipping.
Faster Frying: You can cook frozen potstickers at 400°F for 8 minutes. Excerpted From Air Fryer Obsession © 2020 by Gina Kleinworth. Published by Rockridge Press.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 469mg | Fiber: 1g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post