This is a fun and colorful meal for a spring or summer brunch. And according to Harvard study, spicy foods may even help you live longer!
- 4 chicken breasts with skin on, each cut into 31 pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 sweet potato, washed and cut into chunks
- 2 yellow peppers, quartered
- 2 red peppers, quartered
- Bay leaves, to garnish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Skewer the chicken, pineapple, sweet potato, yellow peppers and onion onto a large skewer garnishing each end with a bay leaf.
- Combine the olive oil, Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce and coconut cream in a mixing bowl. Coat the kebabs with the spicy marinade and place in the oven to roast for 45 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked and golden brown.