Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 chicken breasts with skin on, each cut into 31 pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 sweet potato, washed and cut into chunks
- 2 yellow peppers, quartered
- 2 red peppers, quartered
- Bay leaves, to garnish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- reheat oven to 350°F. Skewer the chicken, pineapple, sweet potato, yellow peppers and onion onto a large skewer garnishing each end with a bay leaf.
- Combine the olive oil, Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce and coconut cream in a mixing bowl. Coat the kebabs with the spicy marinade and place in the oven to roast for 45 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked and golden brown.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post