Chicken Ginger Wrap
That’s a wrap.
Share this Post
Shopping ToolsHow this works
- 1 tablespoons olive oil, grapeseed oil or peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup scallions, white parts only, finely chopped (save greens for garnish)
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon low sodium tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped and divided
- 1 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 12 sheets rice paper
- Prepare a clean working space where you will make your wraps.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add fresh ginger, scallions and ground chicken breast and stir until chicken is almost cooked through. Add tamari, fish sauce, and lime juice and continue cooking and stirring until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro.
- While chicken is cooking heat a large pot of water until bubbles are starting to form and water is very hot but not boiling. Take one piece of rice paper at a time, dip into the hot water for about 5 seconds. Remove from water and place on a plate.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of chicken ginger mixture to center of rice paper. Add a pinch each of fresh cilantro and fresh mint on top of the chicken. Fold in sides of rice paper and roll up. Serve with different sauces like peanut sauce, plum sauce or hoisin sauce.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 249mg
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post