Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 teaspoon Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken thigh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce
- Pour avocado oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the seasoned chicken thigh.
- Cook chicken thigh for about 10 minutes per side. Remove the cooked chicken thigh from the skillet and rest for 5 minutes on a cutting board.
- When the chicken is cooled, slice into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Wash, dry, and chop the romaine lettuce. Place the lettuce at the bottom of a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, hardboiled egg, avocado, blue cheese crumbles, and celery on top of the lettuce. Add cooked, sliced chicken. Drizzle with Ranch Dressing and Buffalo Sauce.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post