Brown Sugar Sriracha Bacon Bites
Two words: bacon candy.
- ¼ cup Sriracha chili sauce
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 10 thick-cut bacon slices, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1½ tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1½ tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Stir together the Sriracha and brown sugar in a medium bowl; add the bacon pieces, and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; place a wire rack over the foil. Spray the rack liberally with cooking spray. Place the bacon pieces in a single layer on the rack.
- Bake the bacon until almost crisp, about 45 minutes. During the last 5 minutes, sprinkle the bacon evenly with the toasted sesame seeds and black sesame seeds.
- Remove from the oven, and cool for 5 to 8 minutes, moving the bacon pieces slightly on the rack every 2 minutes to prevent sticking. (The bacon will crisp more as it cools.)