Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups thinly sliced fennel (about 1 medium bulb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium pizza crust (about 12 inches)
- ½ cup red sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella log, thick-sliced half-moons
- ½ cup sliced green olives
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a medium bowl, toss broccoli, fennel, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place on a large baking sheet in a single layer. Roast 15 minutes, until vegetables begin to brown.
- If using raw dough, roll out thinly and place on a baking sheet. Prebake 10 minutes before adding toppings.
- Spread sauce over crust. Add roasted vegetables, and top with mozzarella and olives.
- Bake 7–9 minutes, until cheese is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes to taste.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post