Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 16 muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C). Line 16 cups of two standard muffin pans with paper liners or grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, the 1/2 cup (3oz/100 g) sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and butter until blended. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the flour mixture just until evenly moistened. Gently fold in the peach and raspberries just until evenly distributed. Do not overmix.
- Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups, filling each three-fourths full. Sprinkle each with the sliced almonds and the 1 tablespoon sugar, dividing evenly.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out dry, 25–30 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool for 5 minutes. Remove the muffins from the pan and let cool on the rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Excerpted from Baking For Every Season © 2022 by Williams Sonoma. Reproduced by permission of Weldon Owen International. All rights reserved.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post