Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 24 bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chilled butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 10 to 12oz jar lemon curd
- 1 pouch Sahale Snacks® Berry Macaroon Trail Mix
- Heat oven to 350⁰F. Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk. Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
- Firmly press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Spread lemon curd evenly over the bottom crumbs.
- Combine remaining crumb mixture with Berry Macaroon Almond Mix. Gently sprinkle over the lemon curd.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until light golden brown in color. Cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares. Makes 24 bars.
Recipe courtesy of Sahale Snacks.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post