Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 6 6-inch tortillas, corn or wheat
- 1 cup JUST egg
- 1 cup soyrizo
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 avocados, sliced or cubed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped roughly
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa or pico de gallo
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Prepare the toppings: Chop the cabbage, avocado and cilantro. Set each ingredient out in separate bowls or on a tray for your taco building station.
- Heat the soyrizo: Cook the soyrizo as directed in a non-stick skillet, then set aside on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cook the JUST Egg: In the same skillet, scramble the JUST Egg over medium heat until just cooked through, breaking up with a stiff spatula. Add the scramble to the line-up of toppings.
- Build the tacos: Warm the tortillas, then fill them with desired amount of each topping. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of JUST egg.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post