Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 package RightRice
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil divided
- 4 cups chopped chard or spinach leaves
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup snap peas sliced on the bias
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 2 carrots julienned
- 4 poached eggs or scrambled eggs
- Furikake or Black Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Gochujang optional
- Prepare the RightRice according to the packaging instructions. Fluff with a fork.
- In a large nonstick sauté pan or a wok, heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the chard and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring constantly, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the chard from the pan and add another tablespoon of sesame oil if needed. Add the snap peas and another pinch of salt and cook for 1 minute. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add the edamame and cook simply to warm, about 30 seconds to one minute. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the carrots and cook until barely browned, stirring constantly, 30 seconds to one minute.
- Warm the last tablespoon of sesame oil in the pan and add the RightRice. Allow it to sit for a few seconds to crisp on the bottom, then quickly begin stirring it to evenly coat the rice with the sesame oil.
- Remove the rice from the pan and place in 4 bowls. Add an even amount of the veggies to each bowl, then top with a poached egg, a sprinkling of furikake or black sesame seeds, and a sprinkle of salt. Serve with Gochujang or other hot sauce if desired.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post