Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1½ cup water
- ½ cup quinoa
- 3 cups fresh sweet cherries pitted and halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup wheat flower
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a saucepot, bring water to a boil and add quinoa. Reduce to a low simmer, and cover; cook 20 minutes, until tender and fluffy. Let cool in fridge 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, gently toss cherries and blueberries with vinegar. Place in a 9-inch-deep pie dish (or an equivalent square baking dish).
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Evenly sprinkle mixture over fruit
- Bake 22–25 minutes, until topping is golden. Serve warm with whipped cream or Honey-Cashew Vanilla Ice Cream (see link to recipe below).
Tip: Top your cobbler with our Honey Cashew Vanilla Ice Cream.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post