Recipe Type: Dinner
Author: From Bravo TV star and JAZZ apple ambassador Adam Glick.
For the slaw:
- 2 cups JAZZ (TM) apples, julienned
- 3 cups napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 20 turns of fresh cracked black pepper
Fish & Seasoning:
- 1 T smoked paprika
- 1/2 T kosher salt
- 1/2 T garlic powder
- 2 fillets red snapper (or other white, flaky fish), bones and skin removed
- 1 T canola oil
- Corn tortillas
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the slaw ingredients together. Then, in a small bowl, mix the slaw dressing together and toss with slaw.
- Pat both sides of snapper fillets with blackening seasoning. Heat a large saute pan over high heat and, once hot, add oil and continue to heat. Add fillets and sear on each side for 2 minutes. Remove from pan and cut into approximately 4′′ x 1′′ pieces. Warm corn tortillas, then top each with a piece of the cooked snapper and a small scoop of slaw. Enjoy!